The FA Sunday Cup blog

The FA Sunday Cup blog

Friday 4 January 2013

Sunday 6th January

With dry and mild weather forecast for most places this weekend, the FA Sunday Cup will hopefully be able to catch up on some of the outstanding fixtures, as there are still several 3rd round games and one 2nd round tie to be decided.

Of the five games scheduled for this Sunday, three of them are due to be played in the North East, which is where I will be headed for on Sunday morning. I aim to watch the much delayed 2nd round game between RCA Grangetown Florists and Eden Vale. However, Hetton Lyons are due to play Northallerton Police at nearby Seaham, so I may end up there instead!

Like Eden Vale, Oyster Martyrs are also making the long journey up from Merseyside, as they travel to Morpeth Town to play Burradon & New Fordley.

The remaining games are in Liverpool (Allerton v Home & Bargain at Alder Sports Club) and at CB Hounslow, who entertain Upshire.

HT Sports v Salisbury Athletic
I am reliably informed that this tie is now the subject of an FA review, following some after match shenanigans on 16th December at Brighouse.

Updates
Once again, the computer gremlins have struck, so it looks like a new PC is in order. I'll try and update the blog on Sunday evening with the results but as this will be done via my Blackberry, I can't promise that this will be successful! I may have to do this on Monday at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment