The FA Sunday Cup blog

The FA Sunday Cup blog

Saturday 24 November 2012

Blog Update

1st Round Review
I was hoping to have updated the blog with a review of some first round games by now but unfortunately, I've been far too busy clearing a house that we have for sale! I'll try and get this for done by the end of next week.

2nd Round Results
I may struggle to update the blog with 2nd round results tomorrow, as I'm setting off shortly to Plymouth for a family christening! I won't be setting off back home until Sunday tea time and yes, I will miss a 2nd round game because of this :(

With an anticipated 6 hour journey home (probably longer with 3 young children with us) I don't expect to be back until late. However, if you can text your result to me on 07791 546597, I'll try and update it when I return.

If the weather forecast is accurate, it looks like a lot of games will fall foul of the weather. Being selfish, I hope this does happen, so I can watch a game next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment